What is a face massage for wrinkles?
Facial massage has been known for centuries as a relaxing treatment, which works against relaxing the skin, delays wrinkles, refreshes the tone, and softens the skin.
Facial massage for wrinkles has widely used lately. The key to preserving youth lies in your hands and depends on your awareness of proper skincare. When it comes to facial care, there is the right solution that can remove all imperfections from your face. The Far East and Eastern culture are known for alternative methods of treatment that include massage and essential oil therapy.
Facial massage is easy to perform and does not require much time. There is no age limit or a specific time when you should practice it. It is advisable to start with a facial massage at a younger age. Facial massage for wrinkles performs with nourishing creams and oils that additionally nourish the skin of your face. If you have a problem with the lymphatic system, runny nose, or fever, you should not practice massage.
Does facial massage prevent wrinkles?
Facial massage visibly reduces wrinkles, the skin becomes taut and smooth, regular facial contours create, swelling and puffiness of the face remove, dark circles reduce and disappear. Face massage for wrinkles stimulates cell renewal and cellular respiration, stimulates lymph flow, and thus speeds up exchange of matter.
Also, facial massage stimulates blood flow, so the face immediately takes on a more lively tone and appearance, it better supplied with nutrients and oxygen.
Under the skin and around all the organs, there is an entire network of lymph vessels through which lymph fluid circulates. Lymphatic stagnation in the body, and the face, leads to the retention of toxins. As a result, facial skin wrinkles and age faster.
Lymph nodes are on the face, around the nose and eyes, behind and under the ears, under the chin, and on the collarbone. There are entire chains of lymph nodes, and pressing on these points stimulates its movement.
Face massage for wrinkles can, therefore, do much more than anti-wrinkle cream. Of course, creams also play a role. They add the necessary minerals, collagen, hyaluronic acid, elastin, and hydrate the facial skin.
Experience shows that face massage for wrinkles gives the first visible results after only two weeks, especially if your wrinkles not yet pronounced and visible, like wrinkles around the eyes. Don’t let them. This is a great preventative measure.
Benefits of face massage for wrinkles
Facial massage relaxes, but it can also help you look younger. It is considered one of the best ways to prevent aging.
- Stimulates the secretion of collagen and elastin
- Blood circulation improves
- Face massage as a natural facelift
- Relaxing effect
- Reduces facial muscle tension
- Contributes to a good mood
Techniques, products used in a face massage
Circular manual facial massage
This facial massage is a manual facial massage that involves performing gentle circular movements with the hands. The facial skin should pull from the bottom up to achieve a taut effect. In this way, we fight against the force of gravity that inevitably pulls the skin down.
When performing a face massage for wrinkles, focus on the area around the eyes, lips, forehead, and cheeks, because the effects of aging are most visible on them. The tapping method has proven to be very effective in removing wrinkles. This method will improve skin circulation and encourage the growth of new cells.
In addition to the manual face massage for wrinkles that you should practice every day, you can also use some devices that specialize in facial massage.
- Facial Massager — electronic massagers emit red or blue light, which can help heal skin wounds and remove acne. You can also set the massager to hot or cold mode. The gentle warm-up produced by the massager can contribute to a relaxing effect. Also, it will help your skin absorb the previously applied product more easily. The vibrations of the massager are pleasant and do not harm the facial skin. The cold mode of operation of the masseur can use for the area under and around the eyes.
- Facial vacuum — is ideal preparation for improving blood and lymph circulation, as well as for speeding up metabolism.
- Face roller — great for lymphatic facial drainage. By using rollers regularly, you can help your facial skin to rejuvenate, refresh, and speed up the production of hyaluronic acid, which protects you from aging.
For facial massage, you can use many moisturizing oils and creams that suit your skin type, have a soothing effect, nourish the skin, and prevent wrinkles.
Hyaluronic gel — a professional gel for cleansing, massage, peeling, hydrating, and toning facial skin. It can be used for all skin types, and is ideal for oily, grayish, atonic, dehydrated skin, especially for smokers’ skin. Thanks primarily to hyaluronic and fruit acid, the effects are immediately visible. The skin becomes taut, cleansed, and circulates better.
Chinese face massage technique for wrinkles
The essence of Chinese massage base on the scientifically proven unique Eastern theory that the systems of the human body are interconnected. Massage therapy base on activation points, each of which functions a certain organ. The right effect on them helps to slow down the aging process and the appearance of wrinkles on your face.
The effect of Chinese facial massage:
- Wrinkles are smoothed
- Improves complexion
- Fatigue and nervous tension will disappear
- The skin will become elastic
- Reduce bags, swelling, and dark circles under the eyes
- Inflammation and acne begin to disappear
- Pimples and scars will become pale
- The gradual narrowing of the pores.
Facial acupressure has a beneficial effect on general health, strengthens the immune system, and increases efficiency, proving the theory that everything in the body is connected, and if there is no health, then there will be no beauty.